Terms & Conditions
- Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Following receipt of your booking and payment, Active Sport will send you an email to confirm your booking. Please ensure that your email address is supplied is correct otherwise we will be unable to confirm your booking. Your booking is not secure until payment is received.
BACS payments must be transferred with your child full name as reference, it is very important this is completed to allow the payment to be cross referenced against the booking
Cash payments must be paid on the 1st day of your child’s camp, this can be paid when you sign your child in on the 1st day
CQ’s must reach the correspondence address prior to the 1st day of your child’s camp
Childcare vouchers are required to be processed by the childcare voucher provider prior to the 1st day of your child camp (confirmation may be requested )
- Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- Up to 2 weeks prior to date of booking – full refund
- 1 week prior to date of booking – 50% refund
- Less than 1 week prior to date of booking – no refund
** If your cancellation is due to a medical or other mitigating circumstance and if you have already paid the Sports Camp fee, this may be refunded at our absolute discretion and less the administration fee. Administration fee is £10
- Active Sport LTD nor any of its staff, nor persons involved with the organisation accepts liability for any losses or damage to personal belongings.
- Active Sport LTD reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Active Sport LTD reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low registration numbers, adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur we will offer alternative arrangements that will include an alternative activity, venue or full refund.
- If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Active Sport LTD they should, in the first instance, speak to a member of the coaching team at the Camp who will attempt to resolve the problem. Alternatively, contact the Active Sport by phone or email.
- Although Active Sport LTD will take every reasonable step to avoid injuries being suffered by participants, there is an inherent risk of injury in our Active Sport LTD programme. By making payment, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed above and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that you have read and accept all of our Terms and Conditions.
9. Active Camp LTD will endeavour to edit bookings without charging a fee. We do however reserve the right to charge a £10 administration fee if we feel that it is necessary.